Breathwork is a powerful experiential session and process that allows for deep self-exploration, transformation and healing at all levels of self.
I guide you through a active meditation technique that uses a circular and connected pattern of breathing in this 90min Healing Session. It can change emotional default settings, lifetime patterns of dis-connect, anxiety and stress. It is a self-healing practice that is an efficient and effective way to emotionally + physically detox the body.
Most (more like, all) of us are carrying around pain, fear, trauma, and outdated beliefs about ourselves and the world around us, which all live tucked away in our cells. Breathwork is a simple tool that supports us in finally shedding those heavy weights.
Bridging Mind & Body: Conscious Breathwork is also a form of somatic therapy in which you are guided through a specific, controlled and accelerated way of conscious breath. Combined with evocative music, aromatherapy and guided ques this breathwork triggers a profound emotional and physical release.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS + BOOK YOUR SESSION BELOW.
Last night I went to a breathwork event with Sam. Wow, it was so powerful!! I can’t begin to describe my experience other than to say it was profound and unexpected. Find one of her Breathwork Events & GO!
Today was my first Breathwork Session with Sam and it was beyond transformative. She speaks with great intuition & confidence, guiding you throughout the entire journey. I am still feeling light and refreshed! I highly recommend others give it a try to discover something new within yourself.
Today I woke up feeling weightless and empowered. I can feel my heart and am conscious of its beating, another thing I’ve never felt until my first Breathwork Session.
Breathwork engages the nervous system to release tension and distress that negative thoughts and traumas cause in the body. Over time, healthier new neural pathways are developed and the nervous system is re-calibrated to bring optimal well-being.
“Studies are revealing that, by changing the patterns of breathing, it is possible to restore balance to the stress response systems, calm an agitated mind, relieve symptoms of anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), improve physical health and endurance, elevate performance, and enhance relationships.” – Well+Good Magazine
- You are ready for emotional release that is gently facilitated
- Your stuck in your life, your thought patterns, or limiting beliefs about what life can be like
- You feel difficulty in opening your heart or receiving love
- You would like to release strong emotions like grief or anger
- Your ready to connect to yourself on a much deeper level
- You’re going through a major life change
- You suffer from chronic anxiety or depression
- You’re experiencing physical pain, lack of sleep and illness related to stress
- You would like to experience a greater sense of peace with yourself & loved ones
- Your feeling weighed down by others negative energy
- release and relax areas of tension or constriction
- correct restrictive breathing patterns
- access repressed memories relevant to healing
- increase clarity and focus
- elevate mood
- reduce cravings
- lower blood pressure
- improve sleep
- promotes digestion
- remove up to 70% of toxins from the body
- eliminate oxidative stress
Read about my first Breathwork Healing experience HERE.
- The Healing Space is a zen studio that will make you feel instantly at ease. We will discuss your health intake form and session goals for 10min. I will then guide you through 45-60min of active Breathwork Healing. You will have 15min of rest and grounding touch before we discuss the shifts that occurred during your session.
- Dress comfortably, yoga pants and a sweater or t-shirt are perfect. You will lay fully clothed, faced upwards.
- During your session music will play as I guide you through this active Breathwork Healing. You will receive therapeutic light touch with essential oils in areas I feel your body needs it most. Sage & Palo Santo may be used to assist is emotional clearing.
- Client’s often express that they feel warm, tingling sensations during a session. Others feel as if their in a trance like state. Strong emotions of sadness, grief or anger surface. All of this is normal and expected during your session. Letting go of those emotions of the past is part of your healing process.
- You’ll feel very relaxed immediately after the session.
- Restrain from any rigorous activity for the next 24 hours. This is a perfect time for rest and reflection as you continue to process released energy.
Please note that I require at least a 48 hour notice for all cancellations. Because space is limited, I please ask that you let me know as soon as you need to reschedule. If you’ve scheduled the appointment yourself, you will have the ability to reschedule it as well. This policy is to honor the time and energy required to prepare for all clients.