Heal Relationships and forgive to lighten your heart in this Virtual Breathwork Ceremony from the comfort of your own home.
In this transformative session, I will guide you through a forgiveness meditation, a conscious breathwork journey, followed by rest & grounding. Journaling prompts will be sent post-session to continue connecting to your heart.
A REPLAY will be sent to watch within 4 days if you cannot attend the LIVE session.
This session will start at 7pm EST (4pm PST, 6pm CST) and a zoom link + pre-session tips will be sent the afternoon of the event.
To check your local time, click HERE.
What is Breathwork Healing?
Breathwork is an incredibly powerful healing modality that can facilitate deep emotional, psychological and physical cleansing. A transformational technique that can ignite intense inner exploration, Breathwork can open the client to new possibilities of themselves and their healing journey.
In a session you are guided through a specific, controlled and accelerated way of consciously breathing. This is a circular, connected breathing pattern that allows you to access the subconscious, along with repressed memories & emotions.
Combined with evocative music and guided ques this breathwork triggers a profound emotional and physical release. It’s one of the oldest, most direct and powerful tools to reset the nervous system and support your body’s natural ability to heal.
Breathwork Possible Contraindications/Interactions:
- Pregnancy (generally not recommended for pregnant women)
- Cardiovascular Disease, including Heart Attacks
- Severe Hypertension
- Glaucoma or Retinal Detachment
- Recent Surgeries
- Recent Serious Physical Injuries
- Recent Infectious/Communicable Diseases
- Asthma (if you have asthma, you must bring your inhaler to the workshop)
- Psychiatric Hospitalization or Prior Diagnosis by a Healthcare Professional of Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder
- Use of Coumadin or other prescription blood thinning medications
Please DO NOT eat a large meal (or consume alcohol) at least 90 minutes before the class.
Contact Sam directly to discuss if you have concerns as she may recommend a alternative breath technique for you: firstname.lastname@example.org